Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What could you come up with?

It doesn't much pertain to photography, but I try to use as many different mediums as possible to tap the creative juices. My mom, who works at the Detroit Institute of Arts and is always on the lookout for some cool stuff, forwarded this to me. The Hirshorn Modern Art Gallery in DC recently had an interesting contest. They solicited submissions for designs using only one sheet of paper.

Here's one of my favorites.





You can see the other entries here. (via)

For those keeping score at home, I'll be updating my site soon with some new work and a slightly modified design. Below is one of the new photographs I'll be adding, a headshot of a bowhunter in Portland.



© Michael Sugrue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.