Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Art for Art's Sake?

Here are a couple more images from the last month or so. The creative juices have been flowing while on the road. These aren't published images, nor are they even outtakes from the shoots I go on. Experiencing this great country just inspires me to snap away.

In a perfect world, I could just go around taking photos and someone would pay me every once in awhile.


Near Walsenburg, Colorado 2007 © Michael Sugrue


Gun Range attendant, Anchorage, Alaska 2007 © Michael Sugrue

I read some other blogs where it's all about the art all the time. That's cool, it's just not my reality. In that spirit, see the video below, from the Photo Busines Forum. It's certainly not my way of handling things, but pretty funny nonetheless, and also becoming more and more common for photographers.

No comments: